Your Commercial Painting Contractor in Vancouver
First Impressions are very important. Before a prospective client or customer gets to know your business, all they have to go by is your appearance – the image your company projects. A good image sends a message that a business is doing well. This attracts more business and the company expands. Our commercial painting clients in Greater Vancouver and the rest of the lower mainland re-decorate their premises because they know it can help increase their sales and profit.
The Difference in Our
Commercial Painting Projects
There is a big difference between commercial and residential painting.
For one, the interruption to a homeowner is an inconvenience. But to the business owner any interruption may mean lost profit or worse, lost clientele. What do we do to minimize the impact?
- We listen. We find out what your concerns are regarding peak periods and busy customer traffic.
- We adapt. We adjust our schedule to fit your schedule so that we work in the busy areas outside peak times or maybe even at night or on the weekend.
- We tidy up. You do not want a big mess in the office from an unprofessional painter who leaves his tools, buckets and tarps all over. It is unsightly and it is a dangerous tripping hazard.
- We suggest. Simple things make a difference in professional appearance. For instance often the receptionist area is not well defined. By using a feature wall or two that incorporate company logo colours we have suddenly created a distinct space for visitors and waiting guests. It gives a more professional impression when the colours are coordinated. Staff professionalism rises when the area looks professional and staff are proud to work in such a place and keep it looking professional.
- We upgrade. Some areas may require tough paint for high traffic wear and tear. We supply it. Other areas may need the most aesthetic colours and rich appearance, regardless of durability.
Commercial painting is a highly specialized field that requires a deep understanding of design, coating technology and the unique needs of the commercial sector. Our Commercial Painters create a safe way to work with spray paint, have experience in choosing the best type of topcoat for any given application, and understand how to handle delicate surfaces. Most importantly, painters must be able to communicate the end result as well as budget expectations to their employer or client.
When We're Done
When the job is over we’ll leave you touch up paint so any future damage can easily be made good. We show you how to do the touch up or for a small charge we will return for maintenance painting.
Your office, store or restaurant will look bright and new, attracting new business and showing that you care and work hard to make your place attractive and bright. People notice these things and judge a business by the care a manager puts into the spaces.
We think of all these things so you can carry on the business of expanding your company. That’s our job.