How to Avoid a Bad Paint Job
WHETHER YOU WANT TO PAINT-IT-YOURSELF OR HIRE A PRO, THIS FREE BOOK GIVES YOU INSIDER SECRETS TO AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES!
What Readers Have Been Saying:
[testimonials category=”Free eBook Testimonials” orderby=”menu_order” order=”ASC” style=”default” hide_photos=”1″]
• In British Columbia there are ZERO regulations or laws to open a house painting company. You definitely want to deal with a professional and experienced firm that is established, licensed, and insured.
• Security & Trust are the two biggest issues for every major purchase, whether as a homeowner or business manager. Would you buy $3000 worth of appliances on a street corner? No.
• How can you pre-qualify a company to make sure they are legitimate? Who are you letting into your home or office? Discover what amateur painters don’t want you to know!
• We are giving you FREE INFO on how to avoid hiring the wrong person or company so you don’t end up with a mess.
• Further, this eBook contains professional painting standards and procedures. If you want to paint-it-yourself you will be a better painter after reading this FREE book. Guaranteed.
• This is our FREE GIFT to you! WHY? Because an educated consumer is more likely to pick an established and trustworthy company like ours. When we lay out the facts about painting we know we’ll make your short-list.
We are offering this 10,000 word illustrated eBook How to Avoid a Bad Paint Job absolutely FREE right now. A hardcopy publication is being prepared to send to press. Once the hardcopy book is published we will limit distribution of the softcopy version. This is a no-obligation opportunity to get educated now, for FREE, on the subject of house painting.
Get it now, BEFORE you make costly mistakes in planning your job!