Our commercial painting clients in Greater Vancouver and the rest of the lower mainland re-decorate their premises because they know it can help increase their sales and profit.
Before a prospective client or customer gets to know your business, all they have to go by is your appearance – the image your company projects. First impressions are very important.
A good image sends a message that a business is doing well. This attracts more business, and the company expands.
For example, an ad firm hired us to design and repaint their offices. It cost less than $2000 for the whole package and yet the space was transformed into a hip, modern and very professional looking office.
The Difference in Our Commercial Projects
There is a big difference between commercial and residential painting. For one, the interruption to a homeowner is an inconvenience. But to the business owner any interruption may mean lost profit or worse, lost clientele. What do we do to minimize the impact?
- We listen. We find out what your concerns are regarding peak periods and busy customer traffic.
- We adapt. We adjust our schedule to fit your schedule so that we work in the busy areas outside peak times or maybe even at night or on the weekend.
- We tidy up. You do not want a big mess in the office from an unprofessional painter who leaves his tools, buckets, and tarps all over. It is unsightly and it is a dangerous tripping hazard.
- We suggest. Simple things make a difference in professional appearance. For instance, often the receptionist area is not well defined. By using a feature wall or two that incorporate company logo colours we have suddenly created a distinct space for visitors and waiting guests. It gives a more professional impression when the colours are coordinated. Staff professionalism rises when the area looks professional, and staff are proud to work in such a place and keep it looking professional.
- We upgrade. Some areas may require tough paint for high traffic wear and tear. We supply it. Other areas may need the most aesthetic colours and rich appearance, regardless of durability.
We think of all these things, so you don’t have to. That’s our job.
Your job is to carry on the business of expanding your company.
When We’re Done
When the job is over we’ll leave you touch up paint so any future damage can easily be made good. We show you how to do the touch up or for a small charge we will return for maintenance painting.
Your office, store or restaurant will look bright and new, attracting new business and showing that you care and work hard to make your place attractive and bright. People notice these things and judge a business by the care a manager puts into the spaces. A good paint job reflects well on us but more importantly it says a lot of good things about you.
If you are looking for expert Commercial Painting in Vancouver or elsewhere in the lower mainland, Kassel Painting provides quality Commercial and Industrial Painting Services. Read how our customers have endorsed us here.